Are you tired of living in a home that is desperately in need of repair? Sometimes, homeowners buy a property that needs a few upgrades, but then the renovation projects fall to the backburner. In other situations, a family might live in a home for an extended period, resulting in necessary upgrades to fix regular wear and tear.
Even if you live in an old home, you don’t need to put up with features that you don’t like. Make a commitment to invest in a few upgrades, such as replacement windows and doors. These projects can be a great way for you to make a dramatic change without moving.
Here at Intermountain Glass, we offer all of the window and door services you need. Marysville, WA is included in our service area and we will gladly come to your home to provide a free estimate. If you are ready to upgrade the doors and windows in your home, we invite you to schedule an in-home consultation.
What are the Benefits of Replacement Windows and Doors?
Is it necessary to spend money on new doors and windows for your home? Our customers love the renovations we have provided over the years! These are some of the benefits you can expect after the installation is complete:
- Modern Appearance of Your Home: An old home can be given a facelift by installing replacement windows and doors. You can choose windows that match the original design elements of the home. Or consider a different style if you want to make drastic changes to the property.
- Curb Appeal and Equity: One of the benefits of these upgrades is that you can boost the curb appeal of your house. When the home looks good from the street, it makes it easier to sell the property. Additionally, you can optimize your equity because of the higher asking price.
- Safety for Your Living Space: You need to make sure that your family is protected. Old windows are easy entry points if someone wants to come inside. Replace those windows with modern security features so you can sleep better at night.
- Comfortable Lifestyle: There are several ways that high-quality windows impact the comfort of your home. The right windows will maximize your view, making your living room feel open and luxurious. At the same time, you can choose insulated windows that will block out the noises in the neighborhood.
- Energy Efficiency: Did you know that the doors and windows play a big part in the efficiency of your home? Thermal transfer can occur at these entry points, making it difficult to control the temperature inside. Upgrade the windows to seal your home and reduce the need to turn on the HVAC system throughout the day.
- Lift Your Mood: It might seem like a small thing, but high-quality windows increase the amount of sunlight in your home. As a result, you will enjoy a better attitude when you see the sun throughout the day.
- Cut Utility Expenses: Choosing to invest in replacement windows and doors means that you can cut down on your monthly utility costs. The energy efficiency benefits offer ongoing savings for your family.
There are many reasons why you should consider investing in new doors and windows for your Marysville, WA home. If you are considering home renovations, we invite you to contact our team to learn more.
How to Pick a Contractor
Now that you can see why you need to upgrade your windows and doors, the next step is to hire a contractor to help. It is essential to choose a contractor early in the process so you have someone who can answer your questions for the project you have in mind. It is beneficial to have an expert team who will offer the assistance you need when you are picking the right styles and materials for your home.
Contacting our team at Intermountain Glass doesn’t mean you are obligated to move forward right away. We offer a no-pressure environment, giving you the time you need to make the best decisions for your family. Our goal is education. We want to help our customers learn about the options.
You can schedule your complimentary in-home appointment, then choose to schedule your installation whenever it makes sense for you. This conversation will give us the opportunity to discuss your goals and provide information that will help you meet them.
Is it time for you to upgrade the windows in your home? Talk to our team at Intermountain Glass. We’re here to help! Come to our showroom: 23905 Meridian Ave S, Bothell, WA 98021. Or, you can call our office to setup a time that is convenient for your in-home estimate: (425) 486-6162.