When you get home after a long day, do you smile when you see the beauty and elegance of your Bothell, WA home? Or are you constantly reminded of the ongoing list of home improvement projects that need to be addressed? It is essential that you keep up with regular maintenance and repairs to protect the quality of your home.
It takes time and money to improve your property, but certain investments offer a bigger “bang for your buck” when it comes to home improvement. A fast and effective way to improve the appearance of your property is by installing replacement windows and doors.
At Intermountain Glass, we specialize in the replacement services you need. Our services are available for Bothell, WA and the surrounding areas. We will gladly answer your questions and help you find the right products to best meet your needs.
How Do Windows Affect the Appearance of Your Home?
You might not realize the big changes that can take place in your home until after the new windows are installed. When homeowners are used to old windows that have been in place for so long, they don’t realize what they’re missing.
First, replacement windows have an impact on curb appeal. High-quality windows will elevate the external appearance of your home. Instead of driving by to see old glass and outdated frames, people will see modern, stylish windows that create a great first impression.
When friends and family come to your home to visit, they will notice an immediate difference inside as well. High-quality windows can have a positive effect on the natural sunlight that comes into each room. Bringing the sunshine into your living space can make a big difference to boost your mood and improve your attitude each day.
Finally, new doors and windows create the interior design elements you would like to incorporate into your rooms. Choose an overall design style you prefer and then pick doors and windows to match. Not only will the frames, shape, and design affect the overall style, but the high-quality glass also improves the views at the same time.
Choosing the Right Windows for Your Bothell, WA Home
What is the best way to pick the windows that will look good in your home? It can be an overwhelming decision when you see all of the options. Here at Intermountain Glass, we always provide the highest quality products, giving you access to windows that are built to last.
Here are a few elements that you need to consider when picking new windows:
- Color: What colors will look good with the other design elements in your home? It is a good idea to choose colors that are fairly neutral so the windows will look good in the future if you decide to make interior design changes.
- Materials: The quality of materials you choose affect both the appearance of the windows and the ongoing maintenance of your home. Certain materials require more maintenance, such as wood. Other materials don’t need much work, such as vinyl.
- Design: If you have a beautiful view outside, make sure to pick a design to maximize those views. Other design elements might include the shape and size of the frames, location within each room, and the blinds or coverings to go with your new windows.
- Budget: How much money do you want to spend on your home upgrades? Cost is a factor for many homeowners. Make sure to set a budget and find high-quality materials that fit within your target budget. Here at Intermountain Glass, we work hard to provide competitive prices without sacrificing quality.
- Durability: It doesn’t make sense to buy windows that aren’t built to last. Consider the durability of the materials you choose, so you can protect the quality of your home in the future.
- Energy Efficiency: Are you looking for ways to reduce your carbon footprint? Start by installing energy efficient windows in your home. These products make it easy to control indoor climate so you don’t have to run the HVAC system frequently throughout the day.
You can see there are many factors to consider when you are making your decision. The best thing you can do is talk to a window expert to learn about products that match your preferences. Here at Intermountain Glass, we will stay by your side, offering the advice you need to make the best decisions for your family.
Are you interested in more information about replacement windows and doors in Bothell, WA? Call Intermountain Glass to schedule your free in-home consultation. You can come to our showroom at 23905 Meridian Ave S, Bothell, WA 98021. Or call our office during regular business hours: (425) 486-6162.